Turnkey Material Handling Systems Integrator
n. one that forms or coordinates separate elements into a functioning, unified whole.
Designing and implementing material handling systems defines Lone Star Automated Systems, Inc. (Lone Star). We incorporate automated equipment such as conveyors, packaging machinery, and associated electrical controls. Our services include design, project management, installation, and field assistance for all types of automated material handling systems. Based in Houston, Texas, Lone Star has been providing systems and services for over 20 years.
We Are Material Handling Systems Integration Experts.
As material handling equipment specialists, we help you reach production goals by coordinating separate material handling elements into a smoothly functioning, unified whole. This "turnkey" approach allows us to create a system that precisely fits your facility, budget and time constraints. Our capabilities enable us to:
- Provide design and equipment for entirely new production lines or upgrade existing lines by modifying or retrofitting them to increase throughput, speed or flexibility.
- Perform installations that fit perfectly into your ongoing operation, including those that must take place during shutdowns.
- Concept and design line layouts and line-balancing of your existing or new production system.
- Perform modifications that maximize the use of existing space and equipment.
Talk to a Systems Specialist Today
Call or Use the Contact Form.
Solutions That Fit Your Material Handling Needs
As a systems integrator, we are experienced in providing the right solutions to your material handling problems without forcing the application to fit a single manufacturer's product line. These solutions draw on the latest technological innovations and methods used in the various industries for which we work, including:
- Food & Beverage
- Warehouse & Distribution
Material Handling Systems
Whether you are handling cases, totes, bottles, bags, drums, pallets, or any of an infinite variety of manufactured or processed goods, Lone Star is qualified and experienced to design and execute your specific material handling system, according to your specific needs. Our staff represents many years of experience in the application of successful systems - not only meeting our customer's expectations - but regularly exceeding them.
We provide and install:
- Gravity Conveyor
- Belt Conveyor
- Live Roller Conveyor
- Pallet Conveyor
- Table-top Conveyor
- Air Conveyor
- Cable Conveyor
- Sortation Conveyor
- Motorized Roller Conveyor
- Spiral Incline/Decline Conveyor
- Spiral Gravity Decline Conveyor
- Vertical Conveyor
- Extendable Powered Conveyor
- Extendable Gravity Conveyor
- Overhead Power & Free Conveyor
- Drum Handling Conveyor
- Chip Conveyor
- Parts Conveyor
- Vibratory Conveyor
- Industrial Shredders